Thursday 18 July 2013

Venice Beach

Venice Beach



Venice Beach has always been one of my favourite spots in Cali.  Mainly because I love to people watch... and Venice Beach most definitely has a lot of different types of people to watch!

We started off our day walking on the boardwalk checking out the local booths and beach shops along the way.  Amber, Kaia and Noah enjoyed riding their Razors.  Jace is a professional people watcher like his Mama so he was quite happy just chilling in his stroller.


The kidos

Ranz... trying to keep up with the kidos

And off they go...

Can you spot us?

Freakshow... reality tv show on AMC



Muscle Beach... a fun people watching moment ;)


After a long walk we headed for the beach...


Collecting crabs... last time we came out here the kids snuck some home and the closet smelled like a dead body!!

Me sporting my USA shades that I later lost in the ocean :(  Bad wave bad!!
Snack break

Say cheese!

Nanny reading a book... she's read more books on this vacation than I have in my entire life lol

Ranz and I


The kids loved the beach.  The water was a bit cold as always, but once you're in it's nice.  The weather was great, the waves were fun, the crabs stayed at the beach this time and I got a bit of colour on my white pasty skin.  All in all it was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment